- Youth often are not given platforms for their voices to be heard on social or cultural issues.
- This program will help the youth develop artistic, intellectual, and social/expressive skills and the
- Confidence to speak up and out in their unique way. The program goal is also to help build
- Confidence in their self-images as we embrace the diversity of talent and expressions
- Throughout the 10 weeks I AM ME program, the youth got the unique opportunity to explore various forms of arts and culture in the areas of poetry, musicianship, visual arts, and dance. During Open Mic Night, youth will showcase what they have learned through the Elfrid Payton Foundation: I AM ME Arts and Culture Program.
- Youth Basketball
- Elf’s Toy Drive
- Community Kickball Tournament